The Kindergarten classroom at Carriage House is a dynamic, personalized learning environment that provides a robust academic foundation in math, science, art, music, and language arts.
AGES: 5 years old
PROGRAM RUNS: September through May, with summer programming available here
HOURS: Part-time (9am-1pm or 9am–3:30pm) or full-time
DAYS: 5 days
See our Tuition Rates page for more information on options.
- Our teachers in the Kindergarten room stimulate children’s learning by providing an environment with materials and interest areas that encourage children to inquire, experiment, and hypothesize in order to learn and grow.
- Teachers support the development of cooperation and negotiation skills as social skills increase.
- Scheduled gym and outdoor times with an array of equipment provide the space needed for children to practice and acquire new motor skills.
- Music class explores all genres of music and incorporates drama and improvisation experiences.
- Puppets introduce material, engaging children in visual, tactile, and auditory learning.
- Hands-on STEM experiences provide practice in planning, problem solving, and testing ideas.
- Through skilled observation, teachers support development, introduce meaningful experiences, and share with families.