The two-year-old classrooms at Carriage House are vibrant spaces that support the physical, social, and intellectual growth of children.
AGES: 2 years old
PROGRAM RUNS: Year round, beginning in September
HOURS: Part-time (9am-1pm) or full-time
DAYS: 2, 3 or 5 days
See our Tuition Rates page for more information on options.
- Classroom routines offer a stable environment that allows each child to develop new skills at her or his own rate.
- Teachers engage children through in-depth exploration of topics through organic and planned moments throughout the day.
- Scheduled gym times, outdoor excursions, and active group experiences give children the space, time, and materials to practice and refine motor skills.
- Teachers demonstrate patience and understanding to help two-year-olds with their big emotions.
- Weekly small-group music class increases creative expression and recall.
- Through skilled observation, teachers support development, introduce meaningful experiences, and share with families.