Summer Camps at Carriage House allow children to experience the joys of summer guided by experienced staff.
PROGRAM RUNS: Weekly sessions from June–August
HOURS: 9am-1pm or 9am–4pm or Extended Day 7:30am–6pm
DAYS: 3, 4 or 5 days
- Children embrace summer through outdoor activities, picnics, music, arts, and group games.
- Children enjoy weekly field trips parks, playgrounds, and seasonal programs.
- Children make a splash through weekly swimming at Schenley Park Pool.
- Nutritious snacks are provided daily to fuel children on their adventures. Children bring their own packed lunch.
- While at least four weeks of attendance is required, parents are free to choose the weeks that work best for their schedule.
Applications for the summer camps will be available by Mid-March. Need more info? Download the summer programs handout for more details: